RISK: Global Domination
SMG Studio Version
October 8, 2020 Requirements
4.4 and up
Important note: As of now (September 2020), Android 11 running on Pixel phones has known issues that can effect the compatibility with RISK, too. We recommend staying on 10 until those issues are fixed.
Everybody wants to rule the world! Now you can play the classic game of Hasbro’s RISK online.
This fully licensed version of RISK provides the excitement of Global Domination, classic RISK feeling and plenty of options to customize your RISK experience!
Cross-platform multiplayer lets you take on the millions of players playing on mobile and PC.
All purchases carry across via your RISK account, no matter on which platform you play.
• Multiple game modes available: Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player, and Pass & Play
• Authentic rules – it’s the RISK you know and love
• Join or host battles against opponents online
• Use Automatch mode to be pitted up against players of similar rank online
• Up to 6 players/AIs
• Start with Classic for free
• Unlock 6 more classic and unique maps with a one time premium purchase
• 40+ more maps and counting to buy as additional DLC packs
• 10+ of single player scenarios to tune your skills with across a variety of maps
• Custom rules and game modes available: Capitals, blizzards, fog of war, limited turns, 70% control
• 5 difficulty AI settings for rookies and veterans
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help
• Critical game stats and achievements
*extra maps and player avatars available for an additional cost
Game requires Android 5.0 or higher.
RISK is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved
- Android 11 HOTFIX -
- Removes redundant permission request -
- By popular vote: Japan, Australia + NZ, Turkey and Grip of the North
NEW COUNTRY FLAGS!
- Represent your country!
- New Country Leaderboards!
NEW VERIFIED BADGES!
- For content creators, VIPs, devs and Discord admins
- Friends list shows “last online”
- Additional checks for unfair play
- Social avatars removed
- GDPR compliance updates
- Memory improvements
- Minor map connection fixes
- Various bug fixes