September 27, 2020 Requirements
5.0 and up
Explore beautiful otherworlds like tranquil bamboo grooves, zen patios, grand underworld tombs or dreamy mirage palace. Master heroes with fiery temper and overwhelming power. Collect bizarre and funny items and experiment with their combinations to find the best build. Together with the randomly generated world, every playthrough is a thrilling experience.
“The best warriors from different times and spaces are summoned to the mirage created by Asurendra. They pass one trial after another, to finally come to face the long-buried secret behind this realm…”
• Super punchy controls and very satisfying combat experience.
• Many heroes at your choice, each with a distinct fighting style. Melee, range, magic. There is always your cup of tea.
• A huge variety of enemies, bosses and scenes, from towering knights to dumb cute monsters. You will never be short of punch bags.
• Collect a sea of items that offer all sorts of bonuses. Crack on item fusion recipes till you find the perfect set of items that best suit your fighting style.
• Prepare yourself for all the surprises you can get in the dungeon – random enemies, secret rooms, hidden shop and unknown bosses.
• Assisted control helps you effortlessly target enemies and execute fabulous combos with few taps.
• A unique mix of 2D and 3D pixel art styles and awesome hand-drawn animations.
Fixed a series of bugs including:
* End game screen does not show up;
* Logan is out of the map;
* The portal does not show up;
* Those regarding items Mr. Glass, Hearted Shroud, Armor Conversion, Fire Support & more;
* Those regarding Katherine’s skills Infernal Lotus & Glacial Tempest;
* Display error of statues and Asura’s HP in stage 2 & 3;
* Stuck weapon purchase screen
Attempted to fix the vanished Asura in stage 3;
Optimized the effects of Katherine’s skill Thunder Strike